it doesn't amaze me that we're livin' out of phase
[html]

everyone is a predator.

In many ways, Skoll was the paragon of a cocky half-grown boy; his smile was made of good-natured arrogance, and the confidence he carried himself with suggested complete invincibility. There was still eagerness in him that betrayed his youth, and while he stood nearly full-grown before someone he had considered a superhero, the worship had not diminished in his eyes. Good deeds meant a lot in the dark days he’d found himself in, and now his age only meant that he could talk to this man on a more equal level.

The other smiled, and the doggish tail began to wag as Skoll let himself be appraised. He laughed at the jest and puffed his chest out. “Yeah, probably not,” he boasted, enjoying the sound of his matured voice (compared to the squeak it had been when they last met), but then there was a moment where he remembered all that he would need help with and darkness came to his vividly green eyes. His muzzle wrinkled lightly, but he turned his head aside to look casually into the water until the feeling passed.

He looked at the other curiously. “Whatcha been up to? Saving more stupid kids?”

<style>.predlion {margin:0px auto; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.predlion b {font-family:times, serif; font-size:15px;}
.predlion p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.predlion p.ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.predlion .separator {text-align:center; margin:10px 0px; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/i3c8ig.png); height:193px; border:#000 1px solid;}
.predlion .tagline {font-family:'Eagle Lake', serif; text-align:center; margin:15px 0px 0px; font-size:38px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread