learn as if you were to live forever
[html]dont worry, im slow as well Smile

There was obvious tension in the Virding’s face when the near-by pack was mentioned. Oak grew curious, wishing to understand what the relationship was with the other pack. It would be pertinent information, and the male desired to do what he could to protect them against any hostiles. Indeed space was an important factor when is came to pack’s becoming allies; it gave a comfortable cushion that was needed even with friends. They all held onto an instinctual desire to protect their lands and the hunting grounds with in them, and with such a lack of comfort Oak predicted that tensions would grow even stronger.

I hope they learn the lesson on their own. My last pack had issues with their neighbors and I would not like to see that happen to us now. Oak replied as he thought about the war between AniWaya and Crimson Dreams. He made it a priority to keep an eye on the small speck of neutral lands that sat between them and the other pack, the russet male would try to patrol them soon.

The outpouring of hospitality was something that had wore away from Oak’s understanding while he was a lone wolf, but he was sure that at some point his surprise would leave him and gratitude would be all that was left. Thank you Saul, I believe she will love it here.

Oak took his hand from the weapon, and even looked down at it as the alpha spoke of it. He gave a nod, I do. And more then just for cutting timber. He paused as he thought of the one that had showed him how to fight, a smile came to him almost unexpectedly as he thought of his friend. Cassia actually taught me how to use it as a weapon, she is a very talented warrior. Much more experienced then I am. Oak had never wielded the blade against a true foe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread