[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]

Let me know if you want another thread around her house, or a training thread. WC:000+

The red and cream lady did not know that her brother the one that she had lost so much time with was a lady’s man, well she could smell the different female on his pelt but what he did in his spare time was his own issue, unless it was the topic of drugs, then it was her father’s law that she must obey and she would push anyone around her to obey also. It was only fair, the black male was the lord of the lands, and the members were just here to serve, protect and help the black male in anyway possible. The lady giggle as her brother finally gave in, as she tugged him towards the borders. It didn’t matter if he was already stoned or not, all he had to do was enjoy himself and be willing to party it up, with his sister. ”Now for my rules brother. Waste not, want not. Also leave your drama at the door. We don’t want it in here. Other than that...” She giggled as she gave him a tug before crossing the border lines, leading her brother into Halifax, where her little house was at.

<style>
.skheart-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skheart-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skheart-sdb0109 b {color:#ff1c64; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 2px 2px 2px; }
.skheart-sdb0109 {background-color:#ff8295; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nfwjd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.skheart-sdb0109-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.skheart-sdb0109 .inner {margin:20px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread