[p] I'll take your agony away
[html]

OOC: ohighthur WC:376

Mars could tell that he was not going to get away so easily. Especially with the way the male looked at him. It was a clear look of disbelief written on the face of the male. Mars kept composure and tried to make it seem as if he really was not Bartholomew, even though he really was. It made things awkward for him to explain though. How many people would actually believe another person if they told them that "Yes, you know me, and my body, but that was a different personality that lives in the same body as me". It was easier to just lie and say that they were twins. It was more believable if someone only had the jist of what they looked like. There was no way that Mars could have known that Sebastian slept with Bartholomew, and therefore, would know everything all the way down to the size of his cock if that wasn't enough. The man reintroduced himself, Sebastian, his name was. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sebastian. the Courtier spoke to the Caverlian with a slight bow of his head.

The male then asked Mars if he could take off his vest, and then cocked a brow at him and commented about how they shouldn't have the same scars. There was no hiding his scars, and Mars shook his head. You see, the funny thing about that is that our mother used to get us confused all the time, and she'd get drunk and hit us. She caused most of the same scars that he has on me. She even carved my name into his side, thinking that she had done it to me, but forgetting that she also had Bartholomew. spoke the male as he ended up stripping the vest from his shoulders. I got tired of matching Bart, and people confusing him with me, so I got a few new tattoos that Bart doesn't have. explained Mars, for once saying more than a few sentences at a time. He really wanted to get out of this, but he wasn't sure if his lies were working. The male in front of him did not seem impressed much by them so far.

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread