When the Souls of Shadows Reunite.
Shadow kissed her again and smiled as he nipped at her neck and then he bit it hard like she loved and he whispered against her fur and skin. " I Love you, and want you and only you." Shadow nuzzled her neck and he laid back and let his arms rest at his sides as his hands held onto her hips. He smiled at her and his tail moved behind him as is flicked and he chuckled.

" I've never been this happy before...and Since you have me here at your mercy I was wondering what a beautiful, loving woman like yourself plans to do to her long awaited love...I would do anything or you and your every wish is mine to make come true." Shadow pulled her forward slowly and his hands went down her legs as he gently let his claws trail down and gently over his fur and skin and he smiled at her as he kissed her deeply. He held the kiss, loving every moment of it and then slowly he let her pull away and as he looked into her eyes he spoke his idea.

" I want to tell Zalen as soon as possible that we wish to be mated. I love you and I want everyone in the pack to know that i have finally become one with my true love." Shadow thought about having everyone know about his new mate and the thought about how happy he and Thana were going to be made his tail come to life and it lightly started to smack her again and again and he smiled big as he could only look up at her with all the love and loyalty a man could ever have for the one he would die for.

Messages In This Thread