you remind me of the babe
[html]

OOC here. /+000

She was a small dark figure. The sparkle in her eye was bright, the unease that Hadley felt rising for a moment. Of course, that was foolish. He was simply on edge because there was a killer in his pack, and he had to accept that fact. A former killer, perhaps, but there was still blood on his hands that Hadley could sense. His ears were flicked back submissively, subtle signs in his body putting her in charge of the situation.

Nodding his head Hadley gestured with his hand back towards Casa. I belong to Casa di Cavalieri. He paused, considering what to say next. Perhaps she didn't know much about the pack. She seemed rather new to the area. His words were chosen carefully, trying to tell her as much as he could in as few words as possible. The pack's full of fighters. They protect others. Like they had for him.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread