you remind me of the babe
[html]

OOC here. /+000

His smile broadened, pumped by her enthusiasm. Again, there was a slight tang that he was missing something, but his nerves were so off the edge right now he couldn't tell what was imagined and what was real. He was jumping at everything, including trees. Talking to someone about the pack that he loved might help him relax a little, actually stop worrying about things. Hadley thought about Casa, wondering how to answer her question.

It's home. Everyone works together, cares for each other. The pack is very large, and usually they can be found training. Adelle, she wakes up first thing in the morning and trains all day. Not everyone does that. I'm a healer in the pack. And it's not just warriors. Those that need help come in as well. If members of a pack need help learning self defense, Casa offers to teach them so that they can protect themselves.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread