you remind me of the babe
[html]

She nodded enthusiastically as he spoke - it seemed like the kind of place that most members of Inferni may not enjoy. In the coyote clan, the ranks were less strict, the submission and dominance lesser, and the concept of a tight-knight, close group was looser. Exclusive, yes. Willing to help the pack, yes. But it was very different from the way that this man described his own pack - Inferni was more secluded; it had to be, what with its coyote heritage. But a pack of mostly wolves, self-proclaimed 'warriors' who helped others - although both groups contained mostly warriors, it was very different indeed.

"You all sound very close together," she said, intrigued by the dynamics. "I'd imagine that it takes quite a warrior to lead so many like you." She imagined who might lead this pack of knights and fighters - to be able to lead and control them, whoever it was must be strong. She idly wondered if there were many wolves in the pack, or if it was simply a mix of canines like so many other hybrid packs were.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread