you remind me of the babe
[html]

OOC here. /+000

She seemed quite eager with his words, his tail beginning to sway as his spirits rose with her responses. It was wonderful to be able to share something like this, and get such a positive reaction. It wasn't often such things were possible. He'd tried sharing how happy he was about Amatha with Sebastian, only to have him run in the opposite direction. Tragic, really tragic. He'd burned with shame about the entire situation.

Nodding his head Hadley thought about the pack. He knew almost everyone in it, in connection to everyone else. There were those he didn't know as well, but they were isolated from the rest of the pack as well. Jazper is an amazing sole. He runs the entire pack. I trust him completely. Aly helps him as well as the luna. She's very enthusiastic, and listens. The pack was worth belonging to, even if they did accept a killer.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread