you remind me of the babe
[html]

The name he uttered was foreign to her, but she still kept it logged away in her mind, in case any else could provide some insight to who this Jazper man was. She envisioned him as a large, and powerful, perhaps, if he ran the entire pack of warriors and strong fighters as this man described. And not just one leader, but two - similar to how Myrika and Vesper both ran Inferni, but Myrika, like Jazper, was the primary leader.

The question of what kind of canines resided in the pack struck her again, and she quickly formulated a question - "Would someone like me be allowed to join?" she asked, stroking her hair once again. "I know that some packs don't like coyotes..." New Dawn mostly came to mind - she knew that they did not allow any without wolf heritage to join their ranks, and as far as she was concerned, that was just fine for them.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread