you remind me of the babe
[html]

Aly. Another name to remember - she assumed that this 'Aly' that the man spoke of was the secondary leader of Casa di Cavalieri. Her ears had relaxed some, her tail wagging slowly, and her voice had lowered a pitch, but only slightly - the conversation was going quite well. A pack of hybrids - it really was not all that uncommon, she gathered, although it did not used to be that way she was sure. Sepirah stepped to her left, feeling a bit more energetic than she had earlier int he conversation - she supposed that she may leave soon, but only after a few more questions for the male.

"That's good to hear," she said in response. "Some only allow a certain type of canine.. New Dawn.. Inferni.. it makes for hostile standings with other packs and clans, I think." She trailed off, leading into yet another question - "Surely a pack of knights and warriors has interesting relations with other packs..?" The guise of a curious joiner was still being upheld, but she wondered if he would soon become suspicious of the numerous questions - to counter this possibility, she knit her brows together, causing her visage to look quite curious indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread