you remind me of the babe
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The small coyote female seemed quite relaxed around him now. Hadley himself was in a better more laid back mood, tail swaying a little behind him as she moved around. He was actually being fair helpful, making sure that his pack was understood. He nodded his head, not understanding why some packs would limit who was allowed in. Then again, he couldn't really belong to a pack that had a limit, as mixed as he was, so he was incapable of seeing that attraction.

The next question lead to a pause from Hadley. Interesting interactions with other packs? What did she mean by that? He was the ambassador to Aniwaya, but at the same time he wasn't sure if that was the kind of information she was looking for. In fact, she sounded like she was testing what kind of relations the pack had. Her expression was still curious and eager, at a contrast to the sudden thought. Hadley pushed it away, instead smiling gently. I'm not too sure what you mean. It couldn't be what he'd thought. She was too nice for that. She must mean something about allies, not looking for conflict.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread