you remind me of the babe
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The black female tilted her head, confused at Hadley's hesitation. Was he just making a big deal out of nothing? It was possible. Hadley's encounter with the assassin had set him on edge. He was seeing threats everywhere. The whole reason why he'd approached the coyote instead of leaving her alone was because of her proximity to his pack. It shouldn't have worried him. He had tried to act friendly, to push back his fears. She was being really nice too.

Smiling he nodded his head. Of course. It couldn't be anything else. Hadley thought about it carefully before speaking, reciting what he knew. Cercatori d'Arte is a close ally of our pack. I'm also the ambassador between Casa and Aniwaya. They're very nice and friendly. We've had some exchanges with New Dawn as well. That was the extent of his knowledge about relations between the packs. There weren't really any enemies, just them reaching out and making friends.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread