you remind me of the babe
[html]
thanks for threading with me! Smile <3

Sepirah nodded slowly - she knew of Cercatori d'Arte, and had almost joined them.. twice. Her place was now in Inferni, however, and all thoughts of leaving them was gone. She would never truly belong, would never be accepted, if she continued to leave and come again like a leaf blowing in the wind - so it was where she would stay, and would help by doing all she could to assist the coyote clan that she now would forever call home.

The other packs she was less familiar with, but knew about them. New Dawn particularly.. she didn't care for the all-wolf pack, who seemed to hate coyotes with the same prejudice that Inferni hated wolves and dogs with. She did not show any negative emotion, however, and decided that the information gleamed was enough for one day.

"Well, thank you very much for telling me about your pack," she said earnestly. "It sounds like a wonderful place to live. Maybe I'll see you again some time!" It wasn't quite a promise of a joiner considering the offer of a place to live, but it could certainly be seen as one. Her snake was docile, as it always had been during the conversation - she was glad for it, at least, as it did not give away anything that would be considered.. 'amiss'. She began to turn away, waving shortly to Hadley in a friendly and peppy manner, as an innocent loner would, before heading back to Inferni.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread