Torn Family, Broken Heart, Fractured Mind
[html]
| +316

The presence of Dalgina seemed to help settle his thoughts. They were still there and the depression was still heavy on his mind, but having his daughter there and finding out that at least all of his other children are still alive did help him feel better and push the dark thoughts and dreams back into the recesses of his mind. For the first time since the day of the family breakup, Not every thought that went through his mind was depressive.

For a few minutes, he sat there, keeping quiet for the moment while Dalgina busied herself trying to clean his fur. He looked at himself and the state that he was in. His fur unkempt and dirty with all the dirt from the rags and floor that had become his bed. The spots of fur that was matted with dried blood. It was a far cry from the shiny smooth fur that he maintained before. I seem to need a bath. he said and wondered if he should go find a creek to wash off in.

With his mental state seemingly on the mend now, his body decided that it deserved some attention too and it was not long when his stomach decided to growl it's disdain at being empty and not getting the attention that it needed. It was with much trouble that Temo had with his weakened and unused muscles as he worked at standing up that he used a nearby chair and asked his daughter Please help me up. After resting a few moments leaning on the chair, he took a couple of steps around the chair and sat down with a grunt. After catching his breath, he reached in a bag that was on the table and fished out a small bundle of dried meat. His hands shaking as he peeled a strip of and slowly chewed it.

<style type="text/css">
.greentemo b {font-weight:bold; color:#515244; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141510 1px 1px 1px;}
.greentemo .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.greentemo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.greentemo {margin:0px auto; width:444px; background-color:#1a1b15; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wmq8e8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 490px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread