her ledger dripping red
[html]

Word Count → 357 :: Out of Character text

Perhaps Willam wasn't a true Infernian. She was certainly having trouble with their lax structure. How had everyone not keeled over from the almost continuous anxiety that she felt in only her month or so of living here? She was always fretting over the numerous things that she was possibly doing wrong. But she seemed to be the only one having such troubles. But then again she had grown up under a rigid rule set. She had never had to question what was right or wrong because everything was clearly laid out, along with the punishments for each misdeed. But there was nothing like that in Inferni. At least she hadn't run across anything like that. the rules here were much more vague than what it was that she was used to.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought that I would walk the borders instead." She gave a completely honest answer, not trying to conceal anything at all. But then again Willam had always been quick to admit to any minor wrong doing on her part and would submit to punishment. "I was told that was one of the things that I should do." She explained and glanced back out towards the borders. "Do you think that I am doing it too late?" Again she was fretting over any trivial mistakes that she might have made. This behavior was made even more apparent as a hand reached down for the cilice that was tired about her leg and was prepared to tighten it should the other female think that she might have been doing it wrong.

Willam's gaze traveled down to what Cassandra held in her hands. "If you don't mind, can I ask what you are working on?" Willam had never seen any manner of clothing before. But then again it wasn't like she even needed such things with the thickness of her fur. She was used to the winters, even if she hadn't spent one in Inferni yet, since she came from somewhere similar. She had only ever known what the weather was like in Canada as her previous residence had been located in Quebec.

<style>
.angel2-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... mc8cx5.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:66px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.angel2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.angel2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.angel2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.angel2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.angel2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.angel2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread