[p] the lessons that we've learned here
[html]
D'awww

Image by Rose Moten-Mills

She was worried for a little bit, that this was not her brother and that a problem was to come. It had been quite a while, and for a few moments she studied the boy's features. But when a smile broke so sunny across his muzzle, her thoughts that this was really her sibling became confirmed. A small half-smile was sent back his way, a little overwhelmed by this meeting. She wasn't too injured, maybe her foot had been stubbed a little, and her elbow a little bruised. Yeah, it's me. Just as she tried to pull herself up, her lightly colored brother already had his hand out for her. She supposed that it would be better to show she cared, to actually let him see it. After all, she had been the first to abandon them without a second thought towards her littermates. Her small cream hand tentatively grasped his own outstretched one, glancing up to meet bright yellow eyes. Lowry...I'm so sorry, for leaving--And for tripping over you. I have to work on that.

She was on the bridge of crying, eyes were wet. They had both grown so much since back then. At this point of weakness, Elody was not sure she wanted him to see her like this. Roughly, she brushed her eyes clear of the wetness, and gave him a quick one-armed hug. I was so worried! Travels were a bit boring. Where are you headed? Or is this your place? Was he on route to the same place as she? Or going somewhere else? The world was rather vast, but the place Dad had mentioned had struck so much intrigue in the slim hybrid. It sounded like a good place to begin her path in life, and as always she felt enticed into such a place of mystery. When had Kerberos been there, what did he leave behind?

It felt bad, to have left like that. To have hated so many at the same time. Back in Quebec. Russet ears falling back, she almost let herself ask if he would be traveling alone, or if he could accompany her. But so, so surprised, words failed to come to her mouth. There was just one more person who mattered, Helena. Growing anxious, her green eyes grew wide. Have you seen Helena?

<style type="text/css">
.erodyone b {font-weight:bold; color:#492533; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6d6468; }
.erodyone p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.erodyone {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#69859b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0_1968.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#263d5f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.erodyone p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erodyone p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread