Let the arrow fly
OOC: Hey, I forgot to say this earlier but could you put the form here at the beginning of your first post? Its on the right side. Thanks Smile

IC: Fritz watched as his question about where she came from was met with her apparent spacing out. He could understand her thinking about home, he missed his own home but his life was here with Vinátta and Selene. There were some things about home he did not miss like the mercenary work he had done. But he did miss his family, especially his father. She finally mentioned her home and he nodded. Norway wasn’t terribly far from England. "I'm from London, England, myself. You miss home." His words weren’t quite a question. "I hope if you stay, you'll find Vinátta home as well." He had an honest grin on his lips as he said that.

Her two skills were playing the fiddle and using a mace. Fritz nodded and said, "Well, you would fit within either our warrior ranks or we have a rank for canines that don't really have a set path they follow. And we have a co-rank for musicians. And, I'd be willing to either teach you some fighting skills or spar with you if you wish." With that being said he figured she'd be a good fit in Vinátta and said, "Let me call for a leader." He gave several loud barks since he couldn’t howl, essentially calling for either Saul or Lilin.

Messages In This Thread