Confessions
[html]

OOC: Jazper is a dork.

WC:300+

Her voice echoed back and then the door opened suddenly, almost causing him to take a step back. Although he tried his best to appear confident internally he was quickly becoming a wreck and her confused face brought the situation into reality. He was really going to do this. With the gesture to enter he followed behind her hesitantly, golden eyes looking around at the sparsely furnished room. His own room was very well planned, with a sitting area set up near the fire place for guests, a desk and book shelves for his work and readings, a perch for Alena by one of the many windows, not to mention his large bed and his violin which sat neatly in a corner. She turned back to look at him and he could feel his eyes drop away from her gaze for a moment before forcing himself to stand tall and confident.

Holding out the flowers awkwardly he finally spoke, “For you. I got them for you…I mean for your room. I got them for your room.” The words came out like a young man to his first crush, all the feelings swishing around in his gut causing him to fee ill as he stood there. Allowing her a moment to take the flowers he tugged at the bow tie still trying and failing to regain his composure. Clearing his throat he finally got into it….kind of. “I need to talk to you.” Well at least she knew he was there to talk to her. Swallowing the lump in his throat he finally blurted out what he had not meant to blurt out or expose in quite that manner. “Skye and I had pups.” Shit. His eyes grew wide and his body became stiff as he looked at her, fully expecting rage. “I mean..um..well…” Again he tugged at his bow tie. “A couple of months ago she came to me and one thing led to another…it was just a one night thing it didn’t mean anything…I mean SHE means something clearly, she’s the mother of my pups but…” Closing his muzzle hard he clenched his teeth together, his mind yelling at him to shut up before his foot got any deeper down his throat. One last thing, “A boy and a girl.”

<style type="text/css">
.character b {font-weight:bold; color:#763845; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character {margin:0 auto; width:332px; background-color:#3c1017; background-image:url(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5388/souls17.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #f4f4f7; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b9919e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread