Confessions
[html]

OOC: herpy derpy herp

WC:300+

As soon as she fell to the bed guilt flashed through him. How could he be so stupid to think that she would take this well. He watched in horror as she sat silently, taking in his words. Anxiously he took a step forward, thinking he ought to go to her side, and then a step back, thinking he ought to leave her be in peace and not burden her with the next bit of information. He opened and closed his mouth numerous times but words simply didn’t come out. He had expected anger, he could handle anger but the eerie silence of unsaid words drove him crazy. He knew Aly liked him romantically and he knew he wanted to be with her but the new pups complicated things a bit. He had been foolish to think that it wouldn’t.

Finally she spoke, a single question. He watched her closely, her eyes staring at the flowered intensely and daring not to look at him. What was she thinking? Did she not know he cared about her? Quietly he answered, like a pup in trouble, “Ya, they’re good. They’re going to live with their mom, I’ll have to travel to see them.” His eyes wandered to the door once more but his hand moved into his pocket and began to fiddle with the ring. He had to tell her, he couldn’t just leave her like this. He was an Alpha of a pack of warriors and needed to pull his ass back together and act like the man he was.

Rolling his shoulders back and letting his tail raise up confidently he moved to kneel in front of the petite girl. His hand wrapped around the ring drawing it out of his pocket. With the closed fist he spoke clearly, “That’s not why I’m all dolled up though Aly.” He searched for her eyes, lowering his head awkwardly to look at her face. “I care about Skye yes but I’m in love with someone else. I know this is a bit of a mess but Aly, can’t you see I love you.” He opened up the palm exposing the silver ring with the yellow gem. “I want to be with you. I can’t get you out of my mind since the Ball. If you’ll have me...” His sun kissed face stared at her from his place in front of her with pleading eye, hoping she would smile up at him.

<style type="text/css">
.character b {font-weight:bold; color:#763845; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character {margin:0 auto; width:332px; background-color:#3c1017; background-image:url(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5388/souls17.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #f4f4f7; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b9919e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread