J- A home without a swamp is still a home
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron had finally been sleeping even though the crow system was rather shaky and had led to some interesting issues. She huffed there were only two on the team that were of any use and that was Lilliths Raven and Aeron's Crow Shou. Though there were some that if prompted would infact alert. She hated the fact that most of these things were not things she knew about. She was basically starting from scratch though having Shou to help seemed to take the edge off. Though there was only so much a single crow could do.

Aeron was busy have Charm collect crows and cage them for training. She figured since her mate was the shepard she might as well help Three heads had to be better then one or two. Plus it would take them all united to get something working again. She planed to have the Anzu work with the head shepard in training new birds. This way a few additional wolves knew and if something were to happen it could be fixed.

The call sounded and it was like all heck was breaking loose around her the crows started in like the world was going to end. She snarled a bit looking at them. Oh yes she had a feeling alaki would be laughing at her a bit. She huffed and moved on. urging Elzar forward, the large black stallion huffed as he moved forward. She had to admit it was nice to see old members rejoining and new ones coming in at least it wasn't all falling down around her.

Long golden and silver hair bounced freely in the open air. it was not often that she let her hair loose since she hated it so much mostly she kept it up. Soon enough though she could see a figure who was not one she had seen before. You called She asked slowing the large Percheron. You've come upon anathema and I am its Angela what can I do for you? Her tone solid and golden gaze watching

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread