Growing stronger
[html]

ooc

Word Count → 000

Kiara couldn't exactly say that she was an expert on all things puppies. Although it was true that she had successfully raised Lucia, Kiara couldn't help but feel like she had failed the rest of the pups. Anna had died only a few weeks into her life, an event that Kiara blamed on their father. She had picked a poor choice for a mate, and after running off, he had left her with a weak puppy. However, Kohaku's current situation could not be blamed on anyone but herself. It was her fault that Kohaku's mind had been twisted, and it was her weakness that allowed him to stay where he was.

The arctic female sneezed as she brought her snout away from the jacket. It smelled strong of dead animal, brains, dirt, and urine; not a combination that was easy on the nose. Sapphire eyes turned to see Jiva with a smile as big as a bear. Kiara nodded slightly as Jiva spoke of the work that still needed to be done on his present. A good portion of what the red male said went straight over Kaira's head. Even so, the young mother did her best to seem supportive. Jiva's intention's were good and his heart was in the right place. Surely Drin would be able to appreciate the gift more than Kiara.

Jiva's spirits were higher than Kiara had ever seen them. She strode up to Jiva and gave him an affectionate push with her nose. "Tell me what she says when you do, although I bet it will only be nice things."

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread