Wounded and Weary
[html]
((401)) Isn't it lovely! Raze made it for me. ;u;

He leaned into her touch some, sighing softly of content. Hm. Would I? Well, I guess I should do so, huh? Seein' as I 'ave plenty enough t' smile 'bout... He said with a grin. Be'er?

The Brit could still hardly believe the offer. A whole house, just... Given away like that? To him? It wasn't that he was an untrustworthy guy, but he had convinced himself that all this luck he'd been granted with so far was only beginner's luck, in a way, being new to the land, and soon to wear off as time went by... But that didn't seem the case!

Though, then, he also had to think about what stakes were made to give him ownership of the place; if he were to have it, that means that not only Rio, but Itzal, a stranger he'd actually ended up having a pleasurable conversation with, and looked forward to getting to know more, would be gone as well. Who would be left?

I'd be all alone 'again, I would... Harvey huffed, looking down to the floor. His body was sore again, all of a sudden. Not unbearably so, but talking with Rio had gotten his mind off the pain. Now that he realized where his future was leading to know, it had all come back.

He could live without them, sure, but it was always a sad thing when a friend had to leave.

After a moment, he looked back to the she-wolf close to him. Ya will come an' visit me, won't ya, ducky? I mean... If I can't get into Cour... Cour de... Uhm... The cockney canine huffed and brushed it off, Well... Y'know what I mean.

His own blue and brown eyes caught the gaze of her look, and felt the seriousness of the statement. It brought a small smile back to his blotchy face. Yeh... Yeh, tha' would be nice... Not like we ain't nevah goin' t' see each ovah 'gain now, is it!

Tha's it... Fink positive, ol' boy!

It'll all be fine... Jus' 'ope t' be able t' wish ya luck 'fore ya go an' leave.. If tha's alright, of course. The red merle luperci shrugged. Harv winced some, but got over it just as quickly. He felt if she had to leave, and was giving him the entire estate to do with what he wanted... He could at least say goodbye.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread