I can't face a life without your light
[html]

[WC:374 // Pts: 3] Big Grin

Her concern for the attack on Ayita quickly faded when their family ties were unearthed. A wide smile grew along Rio’s lips as well. She dipped her head, ”Well, hello there Cousin Silvano.” She wasn’t aware she had family in Cour des Miracles – only Vigilante, who she considered an uncle at one point for the simple fact that he looked out for her at a great time of need. Supposedly, there were a lot of Marinos scattered everywhere – but she hadn’t met many of them yet. ”Savina… I remembered Savina.” She was rude to Rio. Savina hadn’t held a high place in Rio’s hierarchy of respect, but still, none-the-less, she still gave mutual respect to her aunt. After all, it wasn’t often that she saw her.

”I did live in Crimson Dreams when I was a pup, but then I left Souls after a while. I lived here, too, at one point. And when I returned to Souls, I was living with my mother in Anathema for a while.” She remembered seeing the D’Angelo side of her family, but they weren’t what she expected after so many months – maybe even a year. Her calling wasn’t in Anathema, though. ”I left Anathema though… I didn’t feel like I fit in there. So, I decided to find somewhere that will better suite me.” She was aware that she just basically gave the man her life story, but he asked for it. In a sense. ”Are there any of our other relatives in Cour des Miracles?” Might as well get in touch with her roots, since the Marino side was the one she connected with more.

She sighed, and moved Vitalia to the side a bit so she could better face her cousin. He bore a scary resemblance to Aro, and her stomach sank a bit. She needed to move on to more important matters - she could ask him about Aro later. Maybe Aro was a distant cousin, or something - sometimes families had a weird way of resembling each other. "So.... Am I in?" She smiled big at Silvano, and cheesy. She wanted somewhere to call home already, and she didn't feel that she could wait any longer. She had to rush him a little.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread