Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]

[WC:355 // Pts: 0] Oh, well I was just doing it to keep track – but I would like her to get into the courtier tracks… It would suite her more.

After poking the thick, silk-derived stitch through the little hole in the needle, with much difficulty, Rio looked up to Itzal. ”Stitches.” Then she poked the the needle through one side of his skin, and continued it through to the other side, beginning to seal the hole on the front of his leg. ”My medicinal approach is more… human. I would rather close wounds rather than just cover them up and wait for them to heal.” She concentrated for a few more seconds on pulling the thread through the sides again on a lower level. ”This way you won’t lose so much blood.” She went back to stitching, pulling the silken stitch through his skin carefully – even though, she knew she wouldn’t hurt him.

She worked on the hole in his leg for the next ten minutes, and when she was done, she cut the thread and tied the rest in a knot so that it wouldn’t come out of his leg. ”I need to you turn around so I can get the other side of your leg.” Picking his leg up and doing it from there would be too awkward for her. She didn’t want to screw it up, as she wasn’t that skilled of a healer in the first place. ”The best way would be for you to bend over the seat and kneel on your knees. That way I can work on your leg from behind.” She wasn’t sure if he really knew what she was trying to tell him, but as long as he knew what position he needed to be in, he would soon find out the rest.

While he moved, she cut more thread to pass through the needle again. She struggled to get the tough thread through the tiny hole, but managed. Moving back some, she tried to give him room for his legs to stretch out. She left the vodka bottle close to him, just in case the numbing shot didn't reach the back of his leg. She hoped it did, though, as she would hear a lot of cursing coming from him. She didn't like cursing.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread