throw it out and away
[html]

all welcome! This is not a joining thread, Elody needs to find out about her family, so anyone who knew Kerberos? That'd be awesome.

Word Count → 293

What is this? Zayden asked as he watched Elody, eyes on her as she picked up the bleached white and red-swirled object. Green eyes studied it for a while, poking a finger in one of the eye sockets to show Zay. Rolling her eyes, skull still held in one hand, one palm on her hip, Elody murmured It's a skull you lard, come here--Look. He shook his head, crossing his dark arms over his chest, stepping back a few paces. I don't like this place, Elody. Let's just leave. The borders of this land reeked of blood and coyotes, and the young man felt nervous. Ellie didn't expect him to freak out like this, get all fidgety or refuse to even look at a painted skull. Shrugging, she stepped closer to the borderline, where she had found the skull propped up on a stake. She put it back, but looked at it for a while. The skull was big, the teeth ferocious and forever trapped in a maniac snarl. The people here must've painted them, to scare off intruders. It would be effective, for most. But right now, it sparked a bit of curiosity and wariness in the young Lykoi. The skull was obviously

Zayden was quiet, his eyes were wide with fright. Obviously he wanted to the to rid himself of this place. The auburn haired girl had never seen him in this way before, and was feeling a little jumpy. He always was strong seeming, but what was this weak link she was hanging out with. Relax Zayden, you're starting to freak me out. I just want to see what this place is. Lifting her dark-splashed muzzle, Ellie let out a beckoning cry, high and clear as a coyote's should be.

This is how Zayden talks This is how Elody talks

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#CFE2CE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree .zl {color:#B8C7EE}
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread