Start the Machine
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron was busy today training Pandora her new crow and Snek one of the many Ravens That Lillith had gathered. She was having to get them used to dealing with members get them to know who was who. Though it would take weeks She knew nothing would be easy. Oh how she hoped but she knew she needed to work hard to get them to par.

Aeron used rope to keep both training birds. This kept them tethered to Elzar and only allowed them 50 feet away. This would allow the pair to know who she was and come to their names. She had found it and treats. These things together with using Shou would they be well trained

Aeron turned as her ears perked towards the unfamiliar. Shou screeched and sent the other two squawking and calling. Aeron smiled she called the two close to her and urged Elzar forward. the massive horse surged towards where Shou was leading him. She had to admit that she loved the way her team worked and hoped to get the team of guards.

She looked at the two that stood at her borders. What can I do for you two? She asked. She sniffed the air trying to figure out who they were. Golden eyes watched the pair waiting for them to speak.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread