Mew mew
[html]
162 - Cute.

The moment the coyote lady noticed him, she became defensive. He stepped back, ears flicking to dip behind his head, his expression the picture of confusion. "Wait, I wasn-'t going to-" She scolded him against eating them and he stuck his tongue out in disgust. Eat them!? Kittens!? Wait, had she called them wolves? What kind of canine hadn't heard of cats? He sat his ass down with a plop, smirking slightly when the angry kitten latched his tiny claws into her leg. "Easy, I'm not going to hurt them." He soothed, tail wagging slightly behind him. What a mess.

"I came 'cause I heard the mewling. Those are kittens. Baby cats. Young little things, too." He smiled over to them, ears flicking forward again. Then he made a sound unlike any a wolf would normally make- "Psst pst pst." Sure enough, it worked like a whistle and the quieter kitten perked up, ears swiveling to catch the sound. "Heh. Cute."

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread