Mew mew
[html]

Word Count :: 304 OOC: Much looooveeee. I'm guessing yours is the timid quiet one then Tongue

It hurt to be attacked by those tiny little claws and she showed it but as the other spoke, it was soothing and quiet, a tone that she heard many times before, someone trying to calm another down. That was what she did. “You mean they aren’t wolves?” She looked down at the tiny fluffball that had attached itself to her thing stringy leg and could tell, if she opened her mind to the idea... that this was most definitely not a wolf. “Oh... well... I never saw a... you said kitten?” She didn’t know much of life cycles of any animal. She met a few puppies but had never been around to see them grow so the word baby meant little to her and to hear the words a baby cat... made even less sense. She gave a tilt to her head in confusion but wasn’t going to push the subject further. She knew very little in this world and she knew she would eventually learn the rest when it came. It just took time.

“They don’t have a pack? They sound so scared, and they can’t hunt how will they get food?” She asked her maternal instincts coming back to herself. She was worried for the animals that she now wanted to foster as X’yrin fostered Sira, and Zeus. the little brat, though she didn’t know why she didn’t like him as much as the others... he weas a nice kid... she just felt a certain unhappiness when she saw him with X’yrin. “Should we find their pack and help them back?” She asked, she would have been far more reserved if not would have fled the area upon seeing the man, but it was the kittens that kept her from running.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread