Mew mew
[html]
297 - Indeed. And I'll probably be finding another kitty for reference- that one's hard to find copies of. I'm going to try and keep the same general look, though. x3 I love the fluffy tabby-ness.

He nodded when she sought out confirmation on the name of the little bundles. That was right. Kittens. She went on to worry about them, fretting over a pack and for a moment, Ink tried to imagine cats traveling and working in packs as wolves did. He couldn't help the laugh that bubbled up from his throat at the very thought. Cats! In a pack! He looked down and pictured the sight of a dozen little fluffy things tracking deer and rabbits for dinner, sleeping in dens and yowling like a wolf would howl. Once his laughter died down a bit, he gasped a few times to catch his breath and shook his head hurriedly.

"Cat's don't live in packs!" He chirped, a little higher pitched than intended. He cleared his throat and continued in a calmer tone. "They're picky about who they like. My family had a couple stray cats that traveled with us, hunting field mice and sleeping in hay. They're not as social as we are." He waved his tail behind him in a pleasent thrumming beat. "If you want to help them, why don't you take one home with you?"

He looked down at the pair of furry felines and mused over the idea of taking one home himself. How would Sura react to a cat living with them? He knew how to take care of a cat, easily, and his house could just as easily support one. The big back yard was a perfect place for them to hunt mice and birds and that would be useful if his ideas for gardens and a pond came into being. "They eat meat like we do, but I'm guessing these guys can't quite handle much more than a mouse or vole yet."

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread