stole my star
[html]

Word Count → 386

Elody had wandered far from where she had made her home in Halifax, taking another excursion alongside Zayden yet again. He would prod her, to find a suitable home for them that would be more permanent. He was a bit afraid of Inferni, it seemed. Perhaps her family's greatness was too much for him to handle, and maybe a softer place would be of option. El had decided to keep her mind open, to think and listen of the possible places she could find herself making residence in. And it wasn't just for her. For Zayden too, he wouldn't leave her alone or leave her side. Which was a bit annoying, but if something were to happen, at least it wouldn't be her backside taking the blunt of whatever.

Maybe the coyote was just a bit heartless. Perhaps she was unfair to poor Zayden, but he had seemed to set his standards already. With her, what was the dark boy to expect? She stole a quick glance at him, looking him over as he watched the trees, his own blade wielded cautiously. When he could feel her gaze, he gave a smile and turned back to the darkish scenery around them.

They stopped for a bit, making their spot a clearing ringed by trees. They were obviously bored, Zay twirling the sword into the ground with his wrists. Elody had stood up and targeted the trees with her throwing knives, missing many of them in her attempts. Her face grew more stoic as she practiced, picking the knives up without complaint. And once the chore became a bore, Elody lay back against the tree, crossing her arms over her chest. Why don't you ever practice with me? She asked Zayden, who shrugged and murmured I have never known how to use them. Never been a time where I could help.

Image courtesy of inadesign-stock@deviantART

<style>
.elodyknife .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.elodyknife p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.elodyknife b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.elodyknife i {color:#732100; letter-spacing:2px;}
.elodyknife {background-color:#494949; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nuVMX.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.elodyknife .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.elodyknife .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread