Male Stripper
Fire lifted her lips watching Hadley dance. Her own costume hung low on her slender hips. The bright gold coins glittering in the low light. Her green eyes glittered with a brief and well hidden flash of heat as he stripped his vest off leaving his handsome chest clear. She ripped her eyes away and took a swig of a virgin something. Trying to avoid the howling calls she stared at her mystery drink. Obviously, unlike Hadley, she was sober and planed to stay that why. A loud whoop filled the air making her spin around and straight into the Boss's chest. She flinched back eyes wide in sudden fear.

"Fire, why are you sitting here like a commoner drinking? Your on the next set, or do I have to persuade you again?" his eyes glittered in a deep need to hurt.

Fire flinched away holding his gaze. "I'll be more than happy to go dear." She stood to her paws a faint smile on her lips. As she walked past she wrapped her tail around his neck. "we wouldn't want that wife of yours to find out about this place would we." he eyes grew hard reminding him that she was close family. Knowing she would pay later; she hurried to get toward the back. She risked a look at the handsome man who didn't know how much he meant.

(I don't know just felt like randomly jumping in... )

Messages In This Thread