Ascend into Darkness
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::304

The multicolored mix awaited the trivial answer to his question. An eyebrow raised, he wondered if he would slip up and be caught in a lie. Itzal summarized the story down to an acceptable answer. Against the males’ doubts and disbelief he knew the most recent prominent event that took place in Anathema. It turned out that he was well worried over nothing. His glare on the dark canine softened, thankfully for him looks couldn’t kill. Right you are. Letting out a sigh of relief, the Eligos dropped his fighting position, he could relax a little. He blinked slowly, his icy blue eyes disappearing into the black surrounding them.

Itzal questioned the mutt as to if he had the intention to put away his weapon. It might be more fun not to. Cocking his head to the side he gave him a bewildered look, as if he may not. This little old thing here? You want me to put it away?! He asked in a joking manner, spinning it through his fingers. Oh, why the hell not. I guess so. He wrapped the shinning steel blade in its cloth. The man was part of the family; he wouldn’t actually fight him, never for real anyway. That didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy messing with others, it was fun. He made his way over toward the Zepar, it would be better to talk closer in person than far away. It was a task in itself to try and keep track of everyone running around the pack especially since he wasn’t a leader; it really wasn’t his job to. It would probably be good to know all names and faces in one’s pack. When did you arrive in Anathema? It intrigued Mido that Itzal smelled vaguely familiar to him, like he was present when he first joined the misfits.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread