Ascend into Darkness
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::320

The huskadore listened carefully, taking particular note of his response by the way he said it. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. There’s no way around those sorts of things. He could take a couple guesses and figure out whatever business he was talking about. The fashion in which it was stated gave the topic a hushed tone. Not like there was really any need for secrets. Most canines had some sort of dark side, issues or troubled pasts, including Mido who was no exception. So you came back, that’s good. Once part of the family we’re always family.

When the dark man brought up the subject of the warriors rank his ears bounced and he’d completely forgotten about the other matter. Itzal asked if he was part of that unit also. Yeah, I guess you could call it a passion. I have plenty of drive and determination to do it. When I first got to Anathema I didn’t know what I should do to contribute to the pack. It didn’t take me long to realize what I needed to do. He told the short story on how he got into the warrior tiers, not like he really cared or wanted to hear about it. I did a lot on my own, and a good deal of training with Axelle and Aeron. A year later and now I’m the Eligos. I guess that means we’ll be doing some work together in the near future. That’s really great though, we could always use another warrior. Aside from himself, Axelle and Venom there really wasn’t anyone else geared for this. Sure the Angela was an ex-assassin, she really needed to focus on maintaining the pack, and she didn’t have the time for this sort of thing. Alaki was gone, and with his absence would come a new generation of better and stronger fighters; he he would make sure of it.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread