Ascend into Darkness
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::321

The more Itzal continued to talk and open up, the more it seemed that the two of them were very similar in many ways. They both had their reasons for doing the things that they did, but both knew where they belonged and what they were meant to do. He gave the dark male content smile. Well, once you’re into it, welcome aboard. Since the Zepar sounded pretty dead set on the warrior ranks, he expected to see him in the future. It was good to be able to possibly count on another member as a warrior. Of course the male knew Axelle, it would be a little bizarre if he didn’t. It was pretty important if not possibly mandatory in a sense that fighters know one another. I’m always willing to train, spar or fight, gather supplies and all that jazz. If you ever need or want anything like weapons or something, come find me. I’m holed up in one of the cavern’s dens. The mutts den was kind of an open door policy, who knew how many members he’d welcomed to his place whenever they wanted to just stop in.

Mido scratched the back of his head, he couldn’t help but notice the extent of the destruction done during his rampage. It’s good not to keep it all bottled up, and it’s better that I don’t take it out on others. Other than the two males engaging in friendly conversation, nothing was going on. I don’t know about you Itzal, but I’m going back. He said in a very matter of fact manner. He huffed and began to move back in the direction of Anathema. It was far too easy for the Eligos to get bored when he had nothing to keep his total focus. Though he hadn’t said anything further, his body language wasn’t discouraging or off putting. If the Zepar wanted to tag along he certainly could.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread