Ascend into Darkness
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC:: OOC:: I would say kicking you may be mean, but if it's going to help you post. Then I'll give you one square in the a$$. xD

Women didn’t just fall out of the sky on a regular basis. That didn’t mean it wasn’t possible one who was good for him in every sense wouldn’t show up one day. Mido remembered something his mother used to tell him. Fairy tales don’t exist, we write our own stories. She wasn’t the most intelligent woman he knew, but she sure was some sort of visionary. The Eligos figured that if it was meant to happen it would one day whenever the time was right.

Itzal had asked what weapons he could use. He really had to think about this. There were a lot of weapons he knew how to use, but like most warriors he had some he enjoyed using far more than others. The mutt started to count them on his fingers. Then gave up when he figured he wouldn’t remember all of them. Katanas, daggers, bow-staff, bow and arrow, shuriken, kunai, Kamas, throwing knives, spear. It really wasn’t too long a list but sufficient enough, those were the ones he could use well. Then there are those weapons I want to get my hands on and I can’t find them for the life of me. He explained with an eager smile as he made grabby hands.

The trees all looked the same, so it seemed like they had gotten nowhere. He knew for a fact they were getting closer, the smell of their pack grew stronger as they moved. What about you Itzal? What’s that one weapon you like using more than any other?

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread