Dazed and Confused
[html]
.: Dialogue posts, activate! :: WC 200+ :.

This was wrong… everything… it was all just wrong. Something within her gut told her to trust this man but she didn’t know why. There was a familiarity to his scent, and the words he spoke were so laced with emotion that she could not take them for anything but true. That, and something more, deep within that she couldn’t explain, made her want to trust him. But, how could she dare put her trust in someone she didn’t even remember?

‘Not much of one…’ he spoke, denying his worth as a father. Could that explain why she couldn’t recall him? But surely she should have some recollection.

“Ti… Titania Moosnong?” she tested the name, but it didn’t feel familiar to her either. She had inched up before him, paws leaving perfect prints in the muddy moss bank behind her, and now she craned her neck to look up at the huge man. Anyone else and she shouldn’t have gone this close, but this did not feel like a trick. “I don’t remember that name. I don’t remember your name. I don’t remember you. Who else can’t I remember? Do you know why? What happened to me? Why don’t I remember?”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Titania_Waterfall .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall b {color:#e3f2ff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread