Dazed and Confused
[html]
.: WC 500+ :.

They were so close to one another now, close enough for Titania to stretch her neck and sniff at his fur just as she would have done when meeting a new friend in New Dawn, still ever so much the wolf that she was. His scent was familiar, woodsy and masculine but with a touch of something paternal. He couldn’t be lying about being her father, she decided, her nose told her that his words were true. Or at least they were some sort of family. And with the diminutive way that he stood, so careful not to startle her off, what harm could he have planned for her? None. Oh, this naive little Titania thought he could not harm her, though he acted like nothing more than a clever wolf luring in prey. Luckily for her, this really was her father before her, and her gut instinct was right about him.

When he refused to answer her question though her expression transformed from that of wonderment to the hot flash of ire, and it was like honey boiled in her golden eyes. The look was so much like the streak of temper her mother was prone to. She scrunched her nose and took a few steps back, snorting in frustration. “Why won’t you just tell me?” She demanded, stomping a paw on the ground almost like a pup throwing a fit. Though she could not remember anything, much of Titania’s old spirit was still there.

“I don’t have a mate! If I did I would remember. And… and if I did then why isn’t he here to bring me home instead of a lame old dog?” She glared at Shawchert in disgust, he words aiming to cut, to slice at him for offending her own pride. “If you’re not going to give me any answers then I’m not following you anywhere. How stupid do you think I am?”

But she smelled of others, and she knew it herself. The scent of New Dawn was still rife within her pelt and there was no denying that that scent was more than just her own, or the woods. Part of her knew he wasn’t lying, but the girl who apparently was named Titania wanted answers, and she wanted them now. There was no reason in trekking across the wilderness if he could just tell her now.

Did he even know anything? Maybe he wasn’t answering because he didn’t know, but if that were the case then he could just say so.

“What about my mother? Where is she?” The questions wouldn’t stop coming, and as long as they were there and this man could answer them she would keep asking. That was when a key piece of information he said sparked a note of interest, like it hadn’t sunken in before. Her ears perked and her jaw dropped, for a moment she stared dazed, and then she carefully asked, “Did you say… my ‘mate’ and I… do you mean we lead a pack?”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Titania_Waterfall .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall b {color:#e3f2ff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread