Daydreaming about what could never be
[html]

Word Count → 749 :: Table © Sie :: No worries at all hun. And awwe, you actually used my random idea. And I totally just had a thought that would make this thread awkward. Also is it just me that is amused by characters doing normal everyday things, like going to the bathroom, when they are mentioned in threads? It's not often that I see such things and each time it makes me grin. Btw, you totally get my 100th Willam post.

Willam focused her full attention on training since she had the time to herself. She missed Châtiment but also she knew that she didn't have to worry about him She was free to practice without worrying about injuring him as he liked to end up sticking close by. It wasn't like she would aim where he was at but sometimes stones or such would ricochet. Right now the only she had to worry about risking injury was herself. And well, she wasn't exactly too worried about that. If she had been then she would have never taken on that cougar. The injuries that marred her chest, shoulder, and back had mostly healed up by this point. They were turning into yet more scars to mark up her body. The only reason they had yet to fully heal after this length of time was that she continued to agitate them with constant movement, the ones upon her shoulder the most. But the salt water helped in those matters. Sure, it burned when it got in the wounds but it also aided in the healing process.

Once she had recollected the pebbles she ended up using them up again as she once again tried to force herself to achieve perfection, growing disappointed when it wasn't achieved. She had totally absorbed herself in what she was doing. She had picked up a handful of stone to hold in the hand she didn't use the sling with so that she could reload quickly after each release, firing off one stone after another in quick succession. She had practiced with the sling often enough that she was able to setup a rhythm with the load and release so that she didn't fumble about when fitting another stone in the sling. Actually she didn't even have to look down and watch what she was doing but kept her gaze settled on her intended target again.

After finishing out her small handful she was about to bend down to pick up a few more when she heard the gentle nicker of a horse and it caused her to stop what she was doing. Willam turned her head to find that Ithiel had approached with Châtiment in tow. Oh sorry, I didn't know you would want to get started this early. She apologized to Ithiel and gently played with the stallion's forelock after he had drawn up close to her. Did you bring him with you or did Châtiment follow on his own? The coyote woman was quite used to being stalked by the equine but this was the first time, since they had been together, that she had left without him seeing her. She didn't know if he had managed to track her down on his own or if Ithiel had decided to bring him along for some reason or another.

Willam turned her head to lay her cheek against the horse's long muzzle as he affectionately lipped at her shoulder. She gave a light wince and a slight hiss of pain as the scratches were grazed over. But she quickly pulled away from the horse and acted as if she wasn't bothered. You can decide what you want to start with while i gather up the stones again. She said as she moved to place the sling on the ground next to what was left of the pile of stones that she had gathered. I made a few targets but they are very basic. She continued to speak as she headed out to where the targets were in order to collect the used stones. She pointed out each target that she had carved into the standing trees as she neared it. I thought these here could be used with the sling and the kestros. After all each target was at a varied distance and height. She stopped by the leaning log on her way back with the stones, shuffling the stone to be held against her chest with one hand to keep them from falling as she used her other hand to move the log. I'm not certain if this will work with the kuraigama or not since I have never tried it before. She brought the stones back to place them on the pile once again before straightening up. Do you think this will work as a training ground? After all she didn't know if he had a certain place that he actually trained or not. Or even what he did when he trained.

<style>
#willam {
width:500px;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9Cp8e.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position: top center;
background-color:#9B9F6D;
border:1px solid #000000;
outline:1px solid #CFD1BD;
padding-top:315px;
margin:0 auto;
color:#383A2B;