Not Quite Gourmet
[html]

Word Count :: 234 OOC:

A smile crossed her lips at his greeting and she came closer to the fire and sniffed. It smelled strange, but it still smelled like meat. He spoke again and she did give him her normal curious look but didn’t have to. He explained for her, in a way that made perfect sense to the woman. It wasn’t everyday someone explained something in simple words that she couldn’t help but brighten even more.

“I see, so you are making the taste different? Would it be better to taste that way?” She asked curiously and her mind went to X’yrin eating the grasshopper Sira caught for her. Perhaps if Sira cooked it and gave it to her Rin would eat it without cringing. The thought was so profound she almost forgot where she was but shook her head and turned towards Jaden and his cooking. “Thank you I think we will. I don’t know how the kitten will like it, she doesn’t eat what I eat.” She said thinking back on trying to give the kitten a hopper. She had fun with the live one she brought into the cave but when she went to eat one that was already dead she shied from it. Though she ate the small mouse that Sira had caught afterward but Sira had to tear it up before the kitten would eat it.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread