{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

Foreward dated to September 6th, at the borders (of course!)

Like satin, the girl's smooth and fluid footsteps took her through the trees. Her mind had been made up. Since that day, there just seemed to be no other reasoning. The coyote clan to the west was another option, yet right now it didn't seem right to slink along the borders. It bothered her a little, that her father would shroud the many family in secrecy, act as if they were the only Lykoi and the half-siblings she had never existed. There was something wrong with that, and of the two sides the young woman was undecided. What had the rest of her family done to deserve the silence? Or what had Kerberos done? Either way, it had the slender coyote's head spinning in confusion. If she couldn't live in Inferni, at least she had family there to remind her of the many things, the histories and almost lost tales.

Zayden traveled beside her, since their fight he had been especially quiet. But he had agreed hands down to go to the pack beneath the mountain, surprisingly after how jealous he had been around Itzal. Fortunately Ellie's spirits were a little more buoyant, a sly smile marked across her pretty face. The scents were familiar, a trail of her friend Itzal, not so fresh but still there.

She was a little sick of Zayden's sulking, shooting him a worried glance behind her lashes, seeing he didn't make any eye contact. You know you can just go, you don't need me. And I'm sorry. Her indifferent voice melded with the sound of their feet, slick with attitude. But he didn't answer for a moment, his face contorting in disgust. It's not that, Elody. You don't see. It's not all about you, you know. And I do need you. Stubbornly, Ellie's thin arms were crossed, stopping for a moment as if she needed to say something. It was like getting a slap to the face. But her dark muzzle didn't open, no words came. So she continued. He didn't need her, no one needed anyone.

They were getting close, and her feet were beginning to hurt. The scents of Itzal, Medusa, and the many other canines living within the territories filled her nose, and she knew she was here. Swallowing whatever second thoughts muddled her mind, she was able to dismiss them for now. Taking a deep breath, she called out loudly in her clear high voice, Hello!?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread