{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

OC: Holly cow....5+

Charm was not sure really what to think of the black male, granted he had been ever so helpful when she was making the new fence system in the barn, however for him to be so blunt and so rude to the joiner, just was not something that Charm viewed highly upon. The she-wolf wanted the pack to be a little more of a happier place. Though the female knew, she just knew in the depths of her heart that she would never see that with in her lifetime. Even with her mate being the Angela of the pack. Didn’t mean that she wouldn’t try to better the pack and make it more lively while she could. She wasn’t sure if if the male’s word meant much. Saying he would vouch, and that Aeron would do well to accept the little coyote. She pulled a hand up to her head as she rubbed her head thinking of the best way to answer the male, really she did not want to upset any members of the pack. ”The choices Aeron makes for the pack as the Angela, has no play into our relationship. When Aeron is at home spending time with Pride and myself, I look at her as an equal and not as a leader. So I don’t think it’s fair to say what my mate would do well to do, and what not to do. “ She pulled her hand out of her hair as she pointed a finger up in the air. As if she was pointing to some unknown forces.

As by some odd fluke the golden lady came, Charm could smell her heavenly smell, a smell that Charm and Lillth were only able to enjoy, any other needed to respect her and fear her. This brought a smile to the patchwork female’s face as she looked up to the tree tops. Charm wanted to climb up into the trees and snuggle right into her golden lover, but she knew that there was a time and a place to be needy of the Angela’s time and affection and at the borders greeting a possible new member was just not the case and just not the time. With a twinkle in her eye Charm looked down to the group and then up to the leader. ”I would say about four more, but I think you’re going to cut the limit at one?!” Charm was pretty sure that there would be a price to pay for her pretty little comment. However, she just couldn’t help it. She sucked in her bottom lip as she chewed upon it as she turned back to the coyote female at the border, ”This is the Angela of the pack, Aeron Ganesa.” Charm spoke bluntly about the matter. There was no question Charm wanted to hiss out Aeron name and scold her for being so cold to the joiner. When she herself was a pure coyote, heck she had family in the Inferni lands. Did this joiner, Elody have family back there also? Then Elody spoke, calling Charm a fine lady. This made Charm squeal out a giggle. ”Oh Aeron, can we keep her? Pleassee?” Charm begged the golden lady; already Charm wanted to keep her around, she didn’t care for her male companion. He could hit the wayside, for all Charm cared. She wanted the female to stay. Even if the reason was she had spoke kind works about Charm. Granted these words were not to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread