{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]
herp Medusa doesn't know what you mean lol

Medusa snickered quietly when Itzal was scolded and then bowed her head deferentially to Aeron who literally had dropped out of no where. The Serb stayed silent throughout most of what was happening and then lifted her head at some words she didn't know. She briefly opened her mouth to ask what they were and then abruptly decided not to. She'd rather not sound like an idiot.

She tilted her head and shyly responded to Aeron's question regarding how many were needed to greet. "I stay on borders most time now," she said quietly. "Senja... left, den smell like her. I meet Eldy, she nice. I like her, she good person I think." She didn't really want to say anything else on the subject, preferring that her would-be mate's disappearance wasn't questioned. The situation pained her, the declaration that she was no longer loved.

She decided to change the subject and risk sounding like an idiot. "What word mean, v-ow-ch?" she asked, trying to pronounce it properly. "And... And... Fernee?" the second word she wasn't too clear on how it was said, as Aeron had said it too quickly for Medusa to process.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakjelly b {font-weight:bold; color:#28875b;}
.dusakjelly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakjelly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5b1081.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 450px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42653b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread