[m] perfection will not come
[html]
I feel so sad that Strel can't babysit this relationship xD we should also end this sometime soon since Strel is passing away preeeetty soon.

Strel rubbed at his eyes with tired hands, sighing softly as he listened to the other man's explanation. Al? Dark and tall? He rummaged through old memories, trying to remember someone who fit the bill. The only one he could remember off the top of his head was Jazper, but there was no Al in his name at all, not even in the last name. Hell, there were no 'a's at all in his last name, as far as the redhead could remembered. "Luckily, or unlucky, for you, I don't know any dark wolves with any Al in their names or even Al's at all. I suppose it's in the past," he said softly, twirling his fingers through tangled hair, separating strands as he cross-eyed himself staring at the dyed red locks. "I suppose if he did care about you he would have come found you here, or at least asked around. Or you would have heard of someone like that and maybe you'd find yourself a happily ever after." What a joke. Happy ever after only existed in the fairy tales mothers taught their daughters.

Lavender eyes peered up, but noticed that the other male was not looking at his eyes. With another heavy sigh, the Serf stared up at the ceiling, scratching at his cloth covered belly subconsciously. "I don't know. That or I just can't tell you. I was never repulsed; I enjoyed what I did and I never doubted what I felt. " There had been no hesitation, but he had always known what he had felt inside. It had been easy for him; he never thought that it might be easy for others to realize what was inside of them. "We're all different. Maybe you like both males and females, it's possible. I've known men and women who have loved both men and women alike." He eyed the other male, wondering which one he was. "Do you get .. energized whenever you see an attractive female? Does it get you going? Has a woman ever made you feel this way, when you're sober?" he asked, voice serious.

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread