[M] Sweet Revenge
[html]

OOC:

He was getting frustrated, extremely. Enough to where he was getting a headache..She was one quick motherfucker too, especially in her secui form. He was lucky to cut her off from running after his son, but that only stopped her for a moment. She stood tall in front of him, he was taller naturally than her, so he stood straight too, and he let his fangs show at her. She spoke though, and accused him of having the same blood as her pup. Meaning that he was the father. He was glad that Amon was far enough away to not hear the accusation, because Mars suddenly felt horrible. He felt in the pit of his stomach that she was not lying. Hurricane chuckled in the background at the words of the woman. Hahahahaaa, The bitch found us. Next time I see her, I'm going to kill her. growled the sociopath that lived in Mars' body. Hurricane did not use the mouth to speak, he only let the thoughts echo in Mars' head. Mars' entire ridge spiked up on his back as he stared at the woman. There's no way that I can be the father of your pup. growled Mars, denying that he was the father.

She leapt at him then, in a fury of fangs and claws, and he did his best to keep her fangs from his flesh, but she got a hold of him on his shoulder, her teeth digging deep into his flesh. The only reaction he had besides turning and trying to bite at her side was to throw himself at her and onto the ground, trying to crush her under his weight. He was naturally bigger than she was, more than likely in all of his forms, because she was a dog, a full dog, while he had at least some wolf. That gave him size and bulk. His mother hated him for his size and his bulk, as well as his eyes and his blood. She was one of the many reasons that Mars had the multiple personalities.

He snarled as he tried to get her off of him, and when she finally let go, he jumped up and backed away from her. He wanted to run, but he knew that she would chase. GO FUCK YOURSELF! I'M NOT YOUR PUP'S FATHER! snarled the male as he got in a defensive position and he braced himself for her to charge at him again.

<style type="text/css">
.marsfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3cbc2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #081639; }
.marsfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; text-align:center;}
.marsfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.marsfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#424f6e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #081639; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.marsfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.marsfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #081639; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#415+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread