[j] the nightingale’s her troubadour
[html]

[523]
yaaaaaay Big GrinDD

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Dark green eyes couldn't help but see the excitement practically vibrating out of his sister. It pleased him greatly to see such a show- he'd always been under the impression that Gideon was Shiloh's favourite and that she didn't have much time for himself or Ascher. He supposed he shouldn't base his opinion of puphood bonds- they were likely to have been broken numerous times since they were all together at one time. Thinking on it, it had been so long since he'd seen Shiloh that he literally had no idea how to act. As he shifted up into his optime form, arms stretched wide in invitation, he briefly wondered if she would accept the physical contact that came from an embrace, before the staff she'd been holding dropped to the floor and she almost flew into his arms. Her body collided with his and his arms automatically wrapped around her waist, squeezing tight as her own fingers clung to his skin. He was surprised to find her bodily muscled, instead of the soft girlishness he was used to.

With her face buried in his chest- she was about a foot shorter than him, his greeting had been returned and he felt the wide grin stretching his lips. At the back of his mind, there was a fear that she would be the same as Gideon- showing up and joining Vinátta, to disappear in the middle of the night soon after. He hoped she was here to stay, at least for a little bit. Questions rushed through his mind, but he managed to quiet down enough to enjoy the embrace for as long as she would allow. Naturally, the pair split apart, although he was unable to completely let go- his hand attempted to rest on her elbow as he took her in, making sure she was well. Her soft exclamation caused a tightness in his throat that escalated into a swift nod of his head. I've missed you too. He whispered softly, creamy fingers curling around her elbow for just a moment more before he released her.

Her words caused a gentle chuckle from the man, who couldn't keep the grin from his lips nor the wag from his tail. He didn't need to comment- she'd found him afterall. The overwhelming joy was perhaps a touch bittersweet- it was once again proven that the Stormbringer litter couldn't stay in the same place together for long. Her next words caused a falter on his face- how in Odin's name was he meant to tell her about Temeraire, about Lilin and their unborn pups, about leading Vinátta? All of them were such big news and shocking to say the least. Well, gosh! I don't know where to start! I'm well, better than that, I'm going really great. He paused, plucking the easiest bit of news from his repertoire. You are standing on Vinátta's borders... Mine and Lilin's pack. He offered, his tone confident. He hoped she would realise that he and Lilin led the pack and weren't just a part of it. Green eyes glowed with pride, tail still swinging eagerly back and forth.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread