To the Sea and Back
[html]
Words-300+

Thanks! I feel muchmuch better!

The name of a friend now completely forgotten Jaden watched the Russian curiously. Her eyes didn’t leave his for long. They kept his attention and interest and he was brought to wonder exactly what her assumptions of him were. Did she find him handsome? It was quite possible with how strongly she looked upon him. This could just be a trait of Russian women too. He knew none well enough to know whether or not this was true. More mysterious every moment and not willing, it seemed, to reveal a whole lot about herself. A number of females the Issum had met usually confided in him with quite a bit of trust even after only a short meeting. Perhaps it was something about him that spoke “trustworthy” to the opposite sex. He wasn’t sure but it was good because he himself had a weakness to their liking. Such showed in the case of Amy: a psychotic killer who had slipped right under his radar as someone redeemed and even sexy. A mistake he could still unknowingly commit regardless of the scolding he gave himself.

This woman, whom he realized he still had no name for, didn’t have the desire to tell him of her back story. It was a bit unfair for her to say “family issues” while he wondered if they were similar in background. But he would not press directly. Perhaps he could show a bit of trust by sharing something about himself to loosen her tongue. But first he did need a name. To expect such information from a stranger felt odd and wrong. I too left my birth home due to “family issues”, though I hope you didn’t suffer quite the same issues as I, he chuckled warmly though it came out a bit dry. One could only laugh lightly on thoughts of betrayal and murder. Forgive me. In my eagerness to speak with you I never properly introduced myself. I am Jaden Ohanzee of Sangi’lak. It’s a pleasure meet you, He dipped his head respectfully and hoped to get a foreign-sounding name for the woman in return.

Sangi'lak. Pack. Table.

<style type="text/css">
.SKPT1Jaden b {font-weight:bold; color:#c8bda9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #404e50; }
.SKPT1Jaden-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:center;}
.SKPT1Jaden p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.SKPT1Jaden {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#db5301; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... 1Jaden.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 365px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.SKPT1Jaden-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.SKPT1Jaden-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread