To the Sea and Back
[html]
(--) OOC here.

His responce came soon after her question, which she was thankful for. Usually, back in Russia, such questions were considered time-passers—at least, they were by her family. Thus she hadn't been used to asking it as often as some did, as the question seemed rather morbid in a way to her, but really, it wouldn't matter if she asked Jaden, right? He was apparently a foreigner to these lands, much like herself. They also both seemed to be drawn toward the ocean, and they both thought it was a nice day. Not that this all really proved anything, but still, it was something solid enough to stand on while conversing with this male. He seemed to understand how it was to leave his homelands, so she could possibly relate better with him in this sense.

"I do agree," she concurred to his statement about the humidity, her eyes raising to the slowly setting sun. "I enjoy fall much better than summer. It is lukewarm—not too warm, though not too cool. Just the perfect weather, in my opinion." Vlad also liked the oranging of the trees autumn brought, but that seemed off the current topic. Besides, she absentmindedly thought that he might find it a bit strange that she liked weather in between cool and warm. Living in Russia and all, you didn't have much a choice to evade its brutal winters, he would likely view it as odd that she could actually experience warmer days.

Jaden gave her a nice smile—though it was a bit handsome, Vladislava had to admit—and asked about her plans for the upcoming evening. The Russian blinked at him before answering, thinking vaguely what she did have in mind for the rest of the day. "Нет, nothing, really. I have not a camp to return to, unfortunately," she told him, turning back to the ocean. "Even if I did, I do believe I would hold it off. I rather enjoy conversing with you." She smiled to herself before looking back at the Secui male, ears flickering with a soft cling from her earrings.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread