To the Sea and Back
[html]
Words - 200+

The remark made on morbid conversations warranted a glance from Jaden. He was fairly sure she was not speaking of their current exchange. She had, after all, admitted to enjoying their conversing. The grin he met was sufficient to instill what he already thought but more so, it was endearing. The Russian wasn’t just beautiful but also cute in her accent, green eyes, and agreeability too. Yes, yes indeed there are, He agreed with a warm, pleased smile.

The more he sat and spoke with Vladislava, the more he realized just how nice it was to do so. The thought that maybe she could stay in Sangi’lak had been short and without much actual hope but hearing that she was considering joining a pack, he couldn’t help but feel excited. Whether the Russian would make a good nomad was hard to say. He glanced down at the belt of blades she wore and decided she could be tested. It would be entertaining to see if she had more skill beyond beauty and personality. He deemed it inappropriate to test her now but definitely worth mentioning that she would be welcome in Sangi’lak. I would hope that you don’t plan on leaving the territory in your travels, but whether you would be interested in a long term home or not, you are welcome in Sangi’lak. I am alpha so I can give you permission to stay however long you like. He told her. His voice was void of pride so as not to sound like he intended to gloat about his position and instead only an honest offer. My pack members would do well to meet such a pleasant woman.

Sangi'lak. Pack. Table.

<style type="text/css">
.SKPT1Jaden b {font-weight:bold; color:#c8bda9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #404e50; }
.SKPT1Jaden-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:center;}
.SKPT1Jaden p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.SKPT1Jaden {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#db5301; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... 1Jaden.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 365px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.SKPT1Jaden-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.SKPT1Jaden-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread