To the Sea and Back
[html]
(--) Oh, hey! Happy birthday! *streamers and cake*

The black and white Luperci concurred on her words with a warm smile, which caused Vlad's own grin widen. Jaden was rather handsome, really, so to see such a beaming smile on him was pleasant. Sure, she had met numerous handsome folk in her day, but more than half of them were either stuck-up, rude, or overly-confident in themselves. Those factors turned her away from them, and an almost stereotypical view had formed in her mind about attractive men: looks can be deceiving. However, she knew by talking to him that Jaden wasn't like those men. He was polite, as well as just an overall nice guy to talk to. To find such a conversationist here was almost strange in her own mind.

Vladislava saw his ocean blue eyes dart down, and blinked. She thought nothing of it, though, as she looked over his person, but not overly so to cause alarm in the man. She let her eyes linger on his muscular chest momentarily before raising her gaze back to his orbs, her smile fading. A curious look had overtaken her face now as she watched him, listened to his words. Hmm... Staying in Sangi'lak? She hadn't thought much of actually staying long-term in a pack. Or, rather, in a pack with unfamiliar faces. Perhaps a pack with a friend of hers in it—leading it, even, as its Alpha, would make her more comfortable. "No, no, I do intend on staying in this general area," she assured him, her smile returning, "but I... I shall indeed consider your offer to stay in your pack. I am sure it is a wonderful place, given its Alpha." Her grin widened as she really just now realized his voice held no pitch of pride or arrogance whatsoever, as she would expect some would boast over holding such authority over a group of canines. Vlad felt her beam turn into what she guessed was a smirk at his last remark as she chuckled, and she nodded. "Да, I have been told I am a pleasure to speak with in the past," she told him, though her words weren't at all tainted with pride over this fact. She was merely informing him of it, not gloating to him, but by her tone of voice one could detect she wasn't bragging over it.

<style type="text/css">
.vladiport b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #606b6c; }
.vladiport p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladiport {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#9ea3b0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XHL0F.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #606b6c; padding: 7px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#292c34; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread